Wawastyle Original Chicken Recipe
1 tablespoon Wawastyle Marinade
6 chicken thighs (skin removal is optional)
1 green pepper
1 1/2 cup of water
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup lemon juice
1. Place chicken in a large pot and then pour vinegar and lemon juice onto the chicken. Leave this covered for 5 minutes.
2. Proceed by slicing the tomato, green pepper and onion.
3. Mix 1 tablespoon of Wawastyle marinade with 1 1/2 cup of warm water. (Taste test the mixture to ensure that it is to your liking. Feel free to add another serving of Wawastyle Marinade if desired).
4. Add mixture and sliced vegetables into the pot.
5. Cover pot and cook at high heat for 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
(Check the pot periodically to prevent burning)
6. Using metal tongs, carefully place each thigh onto an aluminium tray or baking pan. Then place the tray in the oven under High-Broil. Monitor the chicken until it gains a nice brown colour, flip the meat onto the other side for equal browning.
7. Allow chicken to rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.